Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Crossroads




As I stand at the crossroads
And decide
Which road to take :
The one oh so narrow
Or the other one - pretty wide;
I realise that life isn't so simple-
It's not only good or only bad...

It's all about complex reactions
And mysteries so deep
That if I try pondering over them
I can just forget about sleep.

So coming back to the crossroads
I have to decide
Which road to take
Which vehicle to ride.

I've been here many times before
And have always wondered why
It's all about decisions and never
A "one road ride"!!!

Well I guess that's what adds the flavour
And the mystery to this play
The one we call life
The one we measure in days.

As I sit down to ponder which road to take
Some people say: take the road less travelled
Others say that's the biggest mistake.

And then realisation dawns and I make up my mind
I'll take none of these roads
Instead , on eagle's wings I will soar high
Where the only limit will be the sky ...

- Maria Fernandez

2 comments:

Shilpa said...

this post seems to reflect my "confusions".. this blog bug seems to have claimed many victims :P
shilpa--ceg.blogspot.com

Arun Gandhi said...

awesome! post more of them!